Global Conference on Business, Management and Entrepreneurship (GC-BME) is an annual conference hosted by Business Management Education Program, Faculty of Business and Economics Education, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia. Ever since the first time it was held in 2016 by UPI, GC-BME has covered a broad range of topics on business, economics and entrepreneurship.
GC-BME 2020 will be held on August 08, 2020 in Bandung , Indonesia. The aim of GC-BME 2020 is to provide a platform for academician, educators, researchers, practitioner, managers, graduate students, and entrepreneurs from different cultural backgrounds to present and discuss researches, developments and innovations in the fields of Business Management and Entrepreneurship. It provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and implementation experiences, to establish business or research connections and to find global partners for future collaboration.
All full papers submitted to GC-BME 2020 should be written in English, and will be sent to at least two reviewers and evaluated based on its originality, technical and content quality, correctness, relevance to the conference, contributions, as well as its readability. Accepted papers will be proposed to be published in a reputable publisher and will be submitted for further indexing to SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters WoS. All articles get a Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
Aim and Scope
The UPI Global Conference on Business, Management and Entreupreneurship of 2020. Yet it is open for another relevant topics:
A. Organizational Behavior, Leadership and Human Resources Management
Organizational Development, Innovative Business Models & Organizational Change, Knowledge Management, Best Practices to Manage Human Capital, Future Directions for HRM Research, Global Human Resource Management, Human Resource Planning, Technology in Human Resource Management, Training and Development, Competency Mapping, Compensation, Employer Branding, Employee Motivation, Organization Structure, Leadership, Organization Theory.
B. Innovation, IT Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management
Innovation and Technology Management, Design of Goods & Services, Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Product and Process Innovation, Quality Management, Managing Operations Across the Supply Chain, Operations Research, Project Management, Total Quality Management, Six Sigma Initiative, Green Technology, Logistic Management, New Product Development, New Service Development, Inventory Management, Plant and location, Service Operations Management, Global Operation Management.
C. Marketing Management
Advertising Management, Fundamentals of Marketing, Assessing Marketing Performance, International Marketing, Marketing Research, Marketing Strategy, Service Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, Marketing Innovation and Planning, Delivering Customer Value, Direct Marketing, E-Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Relations, Sales Strategies, Marketing Research, Marketing Data Analysis, Marketing and International Consumers, Marketing Theory and Application, Marketing Case Studies, Contemporary Issues in Marketing, Consumer Behavior.
D. Financial Management and Accounting
Corporate Finance and Governance, Cost Management, Finance & Investment, Financial Markets and Institution, Capital Budgeting, Capital Market, Credit Risk Modelling and Management, Financial Engineering, Foreign Exchange Markets, Law and Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Mutual Funds Management, Portfolio Management, Regulations of Financial Markets, Venture Capital, Accounting and Finance, Behavioral Accounting and Finance, Electronic Banking, Electronic Finance, Financial Markets and Derivatives, Financial Services Management.
E. Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship and Contemporary Issues
Approaches and Models of Strategic Management, Challenges to Strategic Management, Corporate Strategy Formulation Approaches, SWOT Analysis and Carrying Out Business Strategy, Types of Business Competitive Strategy, Types of Cooperative Strategy, Situational Analysis for Strategic Planning, Problems of Global Strategy, Problems in Implementing Growth and Retrenchment Strategies, Relationship of Management by Objectives and Strategic Management, Relationship of Total Quality Management and Strategic Issues, Leadership and Leading Types for Effective Strategy Formulation and Implementation, International Strategic Performance Measurement, Strategic Issues in Managing Technology and Innovation, Categories of Innovation for Proper Strategy Formulation, Role of the Entrepreneur as Strategist, Operations and Supply Chain Strategy.
F. Green Business
Business Ethics, Consumer Protection, Environmental Protection, Green logistics
G. Economic Education
Venue and Activities
Grand Mercure Bandung Setiabudi
Jl. Dr. Setiabudhi No.269-275, Isola, Sukasari, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40154, Indonesia
Contact the Hotel:
- Deadline of abstract submission : 15 June 2020
- Information of abstract acceptance : 17 June 2020
- Deadline for paper submission : 19 June 2020
- Information of full paper acceptance : 22 June 2020
- Deadline for payment : 23 June 2020
- Conference day :8 August 2020
Call for Papers
Authors are requested to submit abstract to the Organizing Committee by 29 May 2020. The papers should be written in English and must be between 4 to 5 pages.
Abstract and Manuscript Submission
[IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must register first (click here). Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to this site (menu “Submission System” then “Login”). The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstracts. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
Full Paper Guidelines
The Proceedings of Previous Conference
Registration Fee and Payment
Indonesian Presenter IDR. 3.000.000
Indonesian Participant IDR. 1.500.000
International Presenter USD. 400
International Presenter USD. 250
[IMPORTANT] After making the payment, author MUST upload the transfer proof via this website (NOT Email). Author can upload by logging in to our submission system. Payment receipt can be downloaded directly from your account once your payment is confirmed by the committee.
Please do transfer bank for the registration fee to:
IDR -> Bank Name: Bank BNI 46
Account Number: 222-00-76349 (GCBME UPI)
USD -> Bank Name: Bank BNI 46
“Write: (your name) and (code article)” example: “Asriyadi ABS 001”
Official Information about Indonesia Visa can be found here
See here for more information about hotels in Bandung
International Scientific Committee
- Prof. Toru Matsumoto, M.Eng – The University of Kitakyushu- Japan
- ASSOC. Prof. Ts Dr. Razali Hassan – Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) – Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Ikuro Yamamoto (Kinjo Gakuin University, Nagoya Japan)
- Prof. Dr. Taehee Kim, Ph.D ( Youngsan University , Busan South Korea)
- Prof. Dr. Mohamed Dahlan Ibrahim, (Universiti Malaysia Kelantan, Malaysia)
- Prof. Madya Dr. Lai Chee Sern (UTHM Johor bahru Malaysia)
- Prof. Madya Dr. Kahirol Bin Mohd Salleh (UTHM Johor bahru Malaysia)
- Prof. Wann-Yih Wu (Universitas Nanhua Taiwan).
- Prof. Dr. Nanang Fattah, M.Pd. ( UPI, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Agus Rahayu, M.P. ( UPI, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Tjutju Yuniarsih, S.E., MPd ( UPI, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Disman, M.S. (UPI, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Suryana, M.S. ( UPI, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Eeng Ahman, M.S. ( UPI, Indonesia)
- Prof. DR. Ratih Hurriyati, M.P. (UPI, Indonesia )
- Prof. Ina Primiana, S.E., M.T. (UNPAD)
- Prof Lincoln Arsyad, M.Ec, PhD (UGM)
- Prof. Gunawan Sumodiningrat, M.Ec, PhD (UGM)
- Prof Dr Badri Munir Sukoco , Msc, PhD (UNAIR)
- Prof. Dr. H. Nandan Limakrishna , Ir, MM (Universitas Winaya Mukti)
- Dr. Phil Dadang Kurnia, M.Sc. (GIZ German)
- Assoc.Prof. Arry Akhmad Arman, M.T., Dr. (ITB)
- Assoc.Prof. Dwilarso, MBA, PhD (ITB)
- Assoc.Prof. Hardianto Iristiadi MSME, PhD (ITB)
- Assoc.Prof. Rachmawaty Wangsaputra, M.Sc, PhD (ITB)
- Assoc.Prof. Teungku Ezni Balkiah, M.Sc, PhD (UI)
- Assoc.Prof. Ruslan Priyadi M.Sc, PhD (UI)
- Assoc.Prof. Sri Gunawan, MBA, DBA ( UNAIR)
- Assoc.Prof. Yudi Aziz, M.T., PhD (UNPAD)
- Assoc.Prof. Lili Adiwibowo, M.M., DR. (UPI)
- Assoc.Prof. Vanessa Gaffar, MBA, DR. (UPI)
- Assoc.Prof. Chaerul Furqon, M.M., DR. (UPI)
- Vina Andriany M.Ed, PhD (UPI)
- Tutin Ariyanti, S.T., M.T., PhD ( UPI)
Undergraduate Business Education and Postgraduates of Business Management dan Doctorate Science Management Program of Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, in collaboration with APMMI (Asosiasi Pengelola Magister Manajemen Indonesia), APDMI (Asosiassi Program Doktor Manajemen Indonesia) FMI (Forum Manajemen Indonesia) dan ISEI (Ikatan Sarjana Ekonomi Indonesia) Chapter UPI
Prof.Dr. Ratih Hurriyati MP, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, INDONESIA
Assoc. Prof. Lili Adiwibowo Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, INDONESIA
Prof. Dr. Hari Mulyadi M.Si.
Prof. Dr. Ade Gafar Abdullah, M.Si.
Dr. Eng. Asep Bayu Nandiyanto M.Sc.
Drs. Rd Dian H Utama, M.si.
Drs. Girang Razati, M.si.
Lisnawati S.Pd. MM.
Sulastri S.Pd, Mstat.
Mas Haryono S.Pd, MM.
Lisnawati, S.Pd, MM
Business Management Education Program
Faculty of Business and Economics Education
Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
Jl. Setiabudhi 229 Bandung 40154 INDONESIA